Amazon Price: N/A (as of April 8, 2018 10:35 pm –
1. This product is suitable for the people who are not less than 14 years of age who have experience operating model.
2. Do not fly under adverse weather conditions, such as strong wind, rainy, snowy, fog weather.
3. Select the open and legal space.
4. When flying, please stay away from high-speed rotating component (such as a propeller, brushless motor)
5. Do not fly in areas with high-voltage lines, communication base stations or towers, etc, in order to avoid interference on the remote control.
6. Do not fly in the No-fly area.
7.Flying time: about 5-8 minutes and charging time: 90 minutes
1 x 180mm Racing Drone
1 x FlySky FS-I6 Transmitter （And ）
1 x F3 Flight Controller
4 x MT2205 Motor（CW/CCW）
4 x Flycolor 20A ESC
2 x black CW propeller
2 x black CCW propeller
2 x Green CW propeller
2 x Green CCW propeller
1 x HD Camera
1 x Video TX
1 x Antenna
1 x Power Distribution Board
1 x 3S 11.1V 1500mAh 25C Battery
1 x Battrey Strap
1 x B3 Charger
Good beginner dronw but needs some adjustments
7 people found this helpful.
Needed some rewiring to put the receiver that was placed on the bottom in the middle body cavity and made a few minor adjustments(not needed but preference) and it doesnt come calibrated but its a great flier and is flashed with betaflight 3.0
Great! but expect some setup, and be prepared to hunt for smaller than usual footprint batteries.
After setting up the arm and safety in cleanflight – (you will need the betaflight or cleanflight google chrome app, and drivers installed(worked by itself on windows10, havent gotten my mac workin yet)
This quad is perfect. The only thing I has to do in …
This quad is perfect. The only thing I has to do in order to learn how to fly this one was download cleanflght and set up aux 1 for and angle mode and aux 2 for horizontal. Once this was done flying was a breeze. I wrecked this thing more time than I could count before I realized I could alter flight modes. Mine has taken a really hard crash and the plugs are broken that connect to the receiver. I’m really bummed as this quad was a ton of fun.
Had to take apart and re assemble.
2 people found this helpful.
Where do I start, let’s go with the Good.
Review Of 180mm FPV Racing Drone RC Quadcopter Assembled RTF With F3 Flight Controller HD TX Camera FlySky FS-I6 Transmitter